Learn To CSS
Casading Style Sheets, affectionately alluded to as CSS, is a basic outline dialect proposed to improve the way toward making site pages respectable.
CSS handles the look and feel some portion of a site page. Utilizing CSS, you can control the shade of the content, the style of text styles, the separating between passages, how sections are measured and laid out, what foundation pictures or hues are utilized, format designs,variations in show for various gadgets and screen sizes and additionally an assortment of different impacts.
CSS is anything but difficult to learn and see yet it gives intense control over the introduction of a HTML archive. Most ordinarily, CSS is joined with the markup dialects HTML or XHTML.
- CSS saves time − You can write CSS once and then reuse same sheet in multiple HTML pages. You can define a style for each HTML element and apply it to as many Web pages as you want.
- Pages load faster − If you are using CSS, you do not need to write HTML tag attributes every time. Just write one CSS rule of a tag and apply it to all the occurrences of that tag. So less code means faster download times.
- Easy maintenance − To make a global change, simply change the style, and all elements in all the web pages will be updated automatically.
- Superior styles to HTML − CSS has a much wider array of attributes than HTML, so you can give a far better look to your HTML page in comparison to HTML attributes.
- Multiple Device Compatibility − Style sheets allow content to be optimized for more than one type of device. By using the same HTML document, different versions of a website can be presented for handheld devices such as PDAs and cell phones or for printing.
Read More : First Step Photoshop For Beginners
- Global web standards − Now HTML attributes are being deprecated and it is being recommended to use CSS. So its a good idea to start using CSS in all the HTML pages to make them compatible to future browsers.
- Offline Browsing − CSS can store web applications locally with the help of an offline catche.Using of this, we can view offline websites.The cache also ensures faster loading and better overall performance of the website.
- Platform Independence − The Script offer consistent platform independence and can support latest browsers as well.